The accommodation includes a choice of double room with ensuite facilities and a twin with private bathroom and is listed as a four-star bed and breakfast by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- All rooms are equipped with TV, Tea/Coffee facilities & hairdryers,
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Peaceful residential home in quiet cul-de-sac
- Smoke-Free atmosphere
- Twin Room – with two single beds, adjacent private bathroom
- Double Room – double bed with ensuite facilities
- Sitting Room – comfortable sitting area with TV available to guests
- Garden – beautiful private garden
Please note that we are now fully booked for the British Open Golf Championship in July 2013.
- £35 b & b per person per night
- Single supplement (£45 if only one person staying)
- Check in can be arranged at any time of day and a key will be provided to allow you to come and go as you please.
- Payment – Cash or Cheque
A delicious breakfast will be served to you in the tranquil surroundings of the conservatory dining room overlooking the beautiful garden. A choice of a full Scottish or lighter continental breakfast awaits you following a comfortable
night’s sleep. Any special dietary requirements can be catered to with advance
East Lothian has a fantastic range of local activities
- Edinburgh International Festival
- Scottish Seabird Centre
- National Museum of Flight
- John Muir’ Birthplace
- Musselburgh Racecourse
- East Links Family Park
Golf at the heart of East Lothian